Your message was sent successfully.
Founded in 1968, the University of Wisconsin Parkside is a four-year university on an expansive 700-acre campus which includes a nationally recognized outdoor running course and natural areas for academic research. The campus is situated on the south-western shore of Lake Michigan and is 30 minutes from Milwaukee and an hour from Chicago. Academic study at University of Wisconsin Parkside is divided between the four colleges of Arts and Humanities, Business, Economics & Computing, Natural & Health Sciences, and Social Sciences & Professional Studies. In total, University of Wisconsin Parkside offers 41 majors and 56 minors, as well as five master’s degree programmes with a current enrolment of 4,500 students.
Why Study at University of Wisconsin - Parkside
• One of only 845 elite AACSB (Internationally Accredited Business Schools) in the world
• Number 1 ranked four-year criminal justice program in Wisconsin
• Of the UW-System comprehensive 4-year schools, UW-Parkside has the most ethnically and racially diverse student body.
• Rated one of the “Most Affordable” 4-year, comprehensive universities in the State of Wisconsin
• UW-Parkside is the only NCAA Division II Athletics program in the state of Wisconsin
• Over the past decade, 100 percent of computer science majors are employed upon graduation
• Close to 95 percent of business students are employed within six months of graduation
• Nearly 90 percent of pre-med and pre-health graduates are accepted to the professional schools of their choice – double the national average