Simply fill up the form below and we will get in touch with you. For more information on studying with AIC simply get in touch our experienced call from our student counselors.
Located 10 minutes from the city centre of Rennes, the Rennes School of Business (RSB) campus offers an advantageous framework within which to live and work. Accessible 24 hours a day, 6 days a week, the school buildings are adapted to educational requirements as well as to student life. RSB has the equipment and sports facilities, modern co-working spaces, a music room, a relaxation area, a cafeteria, private work spaces, a language laboratory, a trading room and a student residence.
By joining RSB, students will experience the management of diversity and develop the essential skills for innovation and companies. International School of Management, member of the French “Conférence des Grandes Ecoles”, ESC Rennes School of Business offers a full range of Bachelor, Master and Doctorate programmes: a 3-year International Bachelor Programme in Management (IBPM), a 4-year Bachelors in Logistics (ESLI), a 3-year "Programme Grande Ecole" (PGE); a 2-year Master in Management (MIM); 15 International Master Programmes, a PhD, as well as Executive Education programmes. RSB is triple crowned with AACSB, EQUIS and AMBA accreditations and it appears in the Financial Times' ranking in 2014 at the 23rd position among the top 70 Management Schools in the world.
Why Study at RSB
1. Triple accredited: AACSB, EQUIS and AMBA
2. Ranked 23rd among the top 70 Management Schools in the world – Financial Times 2014
3. Multicultural approach to teaching: 70 nationalities, 85% faculty are from outside France, as 40% of the student body
4. 226 cooperative and academic agreements with prestigious foreign universities
5. Corporate network: Career fairs and meetings with professionals; coaching on writing resumes and preparing for interviews; job and internship offers in France and abroad; student and alumni follow-up
6. Welcome service for foreign students: assistance in finding housing, administrative help (applications for fundings, bank account, student visa and residence permit), individual supervision
Send Quick Inquiry