Study in France
France remains to be one of the most developed countries in the world. France is a member of European Union and is of the most visited tourist destination in the world. The Eiffel Tower, Notre Dame, Louvre, Montmartre, Arc Triomphe, Versailles, and River Seine remains to be the most popular destinations. The French economy is well developed thanks to the support from industry and service sector. France has the world’s 6th largest economy and it has the 2nd largest economy in the European Union. The main exports include machinery and equipment, Aircrafts, Plastics, Chemicals, pharmaceutical products, Iron and steel and Beverages.
The Public University Education system in France provides affordable education in multiple study areas. The Grande Ecole system which is similar to IV league system in USA is supported by well developed industry with near 100% employability, excellent careers and salaries. There are specialized Grande Ecole for each area of industry, Engineering, Technology, and Business Management. The unique funding supported by the industry partners make education both an affordable investment and career opportunity.
Benefits of Studying in France
• France has one of the best education systems in the world.
• The cost of education in France is extremely affordable and is only around 25% of similar developed countries.
• The moderate course fee is supported by extremely affordable cost of living and state support for housing.
• Students are encouraged to get valuable industry exposure which will lead to employment upon successful completion of the degree programs.
• France offers a great multicultural study experience, bringing together cultures from all over the world.