Pearson BTEC Level 5 Higher National Diploma in Computing (Data Analytics)
Weekday 20 Months | Weekends 22-24 Months
Entry Requirements• Two passes for G.C.E. Advanced Level examination AND Credit (C) pass for English at G.C.E. Ordinary Level examination
• Credit (C) pass for English at G.C.E. Ordinary Level examination with a recognized Diploma qualification (e.g. AIC Plus Program)
• Pearson BTEC International Level 3 Foundation Diploma in IT
• Professional Practice
• Database Design & Development
• Planning a Computing Project
• Data Analytics
• Maths for Computing
• Internet of Things
• Business Process Support
• Advanced Programming for Data Analysis
• Machine Learning
• Big Data Analytics and Visualisation
• Analytical Methods
• Computing Research Project
*Special Scholarship Offer
GBP 340 (LKR calculated with NTB conversion rate)
Program ObjectivesThe BTEC Higher National Diploma (HND) in Computing (Data Analytics) aims to enhance student’s career and employability in the areas of Computing and Data Analytics by developing a critical awareness and appreciation of contemporary Computing issues. In addition to the knowledge, understanding and skills that underpin the study of the Computing sector, Pearson BTEC Higher Nationals in Computing give students experience of the breadth and depth of the sector that will prepare them for further study or training.
Progression OpportunitiesStudents who successfully complete the HND in Computing Data Analytics will be eligible to enroll for a final year British Degree.
• Recognized by The Office of Qualifications and Examinations Regulation (OFQUAL) in England.
• Recognized by many worldwide universities listed in the BTEC Pearson website.