Master of Business Administration (MBA) specialized in Digital Marketing and Communication
IPAC School of Management, Annecy, France
12 months (1 year) for the entire MBA program in Sri Lanka.
(This is a 2-year MBA program with 120 ECTS EU credits = 240 UK credits delivered in France)
Entry RequirementsDirect Entry:
A Bachelor’s Degree or Postgraduate Diploma or equivalent in any field from a recognized university.
*Students with full CIM / CIMA / ACCA / SLIM / ABE / IBSL / ICASL / BCS / PQHRM or BIT professional qualifications.
Students with more than 3 years of work experience in senior executive/managerial level in an organization.
Program ObjectivesThe MBA specialized in Digital Marketing and Communication is designed to produce marketing business leaders of the future. The rapidly changing business contexts, technological advancements and social transformations means marketing practices now rely heavily upon analysis and interpretation of digital data.
The objective of the MBA specialized in Digital Marketing and Communication is to develop the knowledge, analytical ability, digital marketing and communication perspectives and skills needed to compete in a world increasingly characterized by diversity in the workforce, rapid technological change, and a fiercely competitive global marketplace.
Program OverviewThis 12 months MBA program is the only European Union and French MBA in Sri Lanka. Students receive their final MBA award from IPAC School of Management in France. The unique opportunity to complete a 2-year MBA with 120 ETCS EU credits in just 1 year, coupled with flexible delivery done via live and recorded classes and case-study based evaluations make this MBA the ideal choice for a busy professional.
The Master of business administration program also approved by the French Ministry of Higher Education and also recognized by the University Grants Commission (UGC) in Sri Lanka. The theoretical knowledge is provided by a highly qualified and industry experienced team of lecturers. By the time students graduate form the program they will be far ahead of their peers in terms of knowledge and employability. Also, the cost is 85% lower than studying in foreign countries such as Australia, UK, USA, Canada or France.
- Unit 1: Definition and Management of the Strategic Orientations of a Business Unit Focused on Customer Relations
- Unit 2: Managing the Commercial and Promotional Development of a Business Unit
- Unit 3: Managing the Economic and Financial Performance of a Business Unit
- Unit 4: Digital - A Manager's Performance Tool I
- Unit 5: Cross-Functional Management
- Unit 6: Developing a Complex, Multi-Model Business Proposition
- Unit 7: Project Management and Internal and External Resources
- Unit 8: Digital - A Manager's Performance Tool II
Local and International Recognition
- Listed in International Association of Universities (IAU) World Higher Education Database (WHED)
- University Grants Commission (UGC), Sri Lanka
- Recognized by World Education Services (WES)
Top Reasons to choose European Union MBA at AIC Campus
- One and only European MBA program in Sri Lanka
- Students will get the MBA directly from IPAC Business School, ranked 6th among top business schools in France
- Real life practical oriented program
- Only European MBA with Specialization options in Sri Lanka
- Most affordable course fee with flexible payment plans, access to education loans and interest free payments.
- UGC Recognized MBA program
- Recognized by the French Ministry of Higher Education
- Recognition globally & locally
- Overseas employment benefits in 27 EU Countries, Canada, Australia, USA and UK
- Higher earning potential
- Faculty of industry Experts
- Build a powerful business network
Partnership between IPAC Businesses School and AIC Campus