Your message was sent successfully.
California State University, Sacramento (CSUS), also known as Sac State, is located on a beautiful 300-acre campus nestled just outside of California's capital. Sacramento State is a vibrant metropolitan university that is among the largest campuses in the California State University system. We enroll a multicultural student body of 30,000, and graduate about 6,000 students each year. Despite our size, quality teaching in small classes remains a top priority. Students enjoy personalized attention from their professors, as well as extensive research and internship opportunities in Sacramento, the heart of California government. The university offers 151 different Bachelor's degrees, 69 Master's degrees, 28 types of teaching credentials and Doctoral Degrees.
Why Study at California State University – Sacramento
• As California's capital campus, Sacramento State shapes both the political and economic landscape of the region.
• Sac State is home to top colleges, programs and people who set standards for excellence in the region and the nation.
• Service is at the core of Sac State's identity, and the University is a regional leader in community engagement.
• Sac State prepares students for successful careers beyond the classroom, with unique opportunities in politics, business, health, science, the arts, and more.
• Outstanding, Affordable and Comprehensive University just a few miles from California’s Capital.