Simply fill up the form below and we will get in touch with you. For more information on studying with AIC simply get in touch our experienced call from our student counselors.
Study in Canada
The number of international students studying in Canada is over 450,000, a figure that is constantly growing. Many of these students are choosing Canada over other developed countries because of certain advantages that studying in Canada can bring. Canadians place a great amount of importance on learning, and standards in education in Canada are uniformly high. Individuals who study in Canada receive a top-quality and internationally-respected education, preparing them for professional pursuits in Canada or abroad.
The cost of tuition and living fees in Canada are generally lower than in other developed countries. One of the major advantages of making the decision to study in Canada is that graduates have access to a Post-Graduation Work Permit on completion of their studies in Canada. Post-Graduation Work Permits allow certain individuals who have studied in Canada to stay and work under an open work permit for up to three years, allowing them to enter the Canadian workforce and gain valuable Canadian work experience that may help them to immigrate permanently.
Benefits of Studying in Canada
• Advanced Quality Education: Canada’s high academic standards and rigorous quality controls reflect the high-quality education provided which helps in successful future and benefits one’s career in the long term.
• Affordable Education: The unique advantage Canada enjoys is that while it is western developed world, it offers education at comparatively less cost than its other western counterparts.
• Internationally recognized qualifications awarded by Canadian Universities are recognized and considered as being equivalent to those obtained from the United States or Commonwealth countries.
• Cost of living and study in Canada at all levels right from schooling to university is lower than the United States, Britain, Australia and other countries.
• After studies, students with Canadian credentials and Canadian work experience may apply for permanent residency without leaving Canada.