State to States American Transfer Program
AIC Campus offers a unique opportunity for the first time in Sri Lanka for students and parents with a AIC Campus offers a unique opportunity for the first time in Sri Lanka for students and parents with a 100% degree assured pathway to study, live and work in USA. In a situation where Sri Lankan students face a 95% of visa refusals to USA, AIC Campus has launched a unique transfer program for the first time in Sri Lanka in collaboration with government owned state university in the Republic of Belarus. This unique 2+2 American University Transfer Program is an exclusive pathway designed by AIC Campus to ensure students receive the best educational opportunities in Europe as well as in the United States of America with a degree assurance.
Students can complete 2-years of their course work at one of the top European Universities, respectively Belarusian National Technical University (BNTU) and/or Grodno State University Yanka Kupala (YKSUG) and transfer to one of the two American State Universities respectively California State University - Sacramento (CSUS) or University of Wisconsin – Parkside (UWP) to complete remaining 2- years of study with an exclusive pool of major areas.
Welcome to the 100% degree assured American university transfer program leading to top US universities.
Yanka Kupala State University of Grodno (YK SUG), Republic of Belarus - University of Wisconsin Parkside (UWP), United States of America
Sri Lankan students and International students now have the privilege of studying the first two years in Yanka Kupala State University of Grodno (YK SUG) in the beautiful city of Grodno Republic of Belarus neighboring Poland border. Upon the completion of the first two years at YK SUG, then students can transfer to University of Wisconsin Parkside (UWP) to complete remaining 2-years of study with an exclusive pool of major areas.
Popular Destination Majors at University of Wisconsin Parkside (UWP)
• Biological Sciences
• Criminal Justice
• Molecular Biology and Bioinformatics
• Business Management
• International Studies
• Theater Arts
• Sports Management
Benefits of choosing the State to States Transfer Program
• Assured Credit Transfer to the US partner University to continue and complete the degree in their chosen field of study.
• First two years of study in the Republic of Belarus with a Phd qualified panel of lectures with industry experience.
• Less restrictions in securing a US student visa than Sri Lanka.
• In case of a US student visa refusal, students can complete their entire education in the Republic of Belarus at the corresponding University in their chosen major area of study.
• A comparatively guaranteed cost saver, where a student can save over 60% of the cost of studying in the USA for four years by completing the first two years in the Republic of Belarus.
• Eligibility to work 20 hours per week in Campus during studies in USA.
• Guaranteed one-year work permit in USA upon completion of studies and two-year work permit for students who choose a STEM (Science, Technology engineering and Mathematics discipline.
• Experience the infrastructure, people, lifestyle, leisure, cuisine, education of both the Republic of Belarus and Unites States of America.
• Students are eligible for international scholarships awarded by Wisconsin parkside
About State University of Grodno Yanka Kupala (YK SUG)Established in 1940, State University of Grodno Yanka Kupala (YKSUG) is a non-profit public higher education institution located in the urban setting of the small city of Grodno (population range of 250,000-499,999 inhabitants), Grodno Region. State University of Grodno Yanka Kupala (YKSUG) offers courses and programs leading to officially recognized higher education degrees such as bachelor degrees, master degrees, and doctorate degrees in several areas of study. This 78 years old higher- education institution has a selective admission policy based on entrance examinations. International applicants are eligible to apply for enrolment.
About University of Wisconsin - Parkside (UWP), USAFounded in 1968, the University of Wisconsin Parkside is a four-year university on an expansive 700-acre campus which includes a nationally recognized outdoor running course and natural areas for academic research. The campus is situated on the south-western shore of Lake Michigan and is 30 minutes from Milwaukee and an hour from Chicago. Academic study at University of Wisconsin Parkside is divided between the four colleges of Arts and Humanities, Business, Economics & Computing, Natural & Health Sciences, and Social Sciences & Professional Studies. In total, University of Wisconsin Parkside offers 41 majors and 56 minors, as well as five master’s degree programmes with a current enrolment of 4,500 students. Why study at UW
Why Study at California State University – Sacramento?
• In university of Wisconsin Parkside 100% of classes are taught by PhD qualified lecture panel.
• According to US News and Report, UW- Parkside has been ranked #164-#215 in National Liberal Arts Colleges.
• According to Times Higher Education, UW-Parkside is>600th in U.S. Rankings.
• One of the most beautiful campus locations in 700 acre natural woodland.
• 20 to 1 student to faculty ratio.
• Over 50% of the classes have 20 students per class.
• Merit Based Scholarships for International Students.
• UW Parkside offers over 40 Majors.
• UW Parkside has four signature programs for which it is best known, Computer Science, Criminal Justice, Pre-Health Programs and Theatre Arts.