State to States American Transfer Program
AIC Campus offers a unique opportunity for the first time in Sri Lanka for students and parents with a AIC Campus offers a unique opportunity for the first time in Sri Lanka for students and parents with a 100% degree assured pathway to study, live and work in USA. In a situation where Sri Lankan students face a 95% of visa refusals to USA, AIC Campus has launched a unique transfer program for the first time in Sri Lanka in collaboration with government owned state university in the Republic of Belarus. This unique 2+2 American University Transfer Program is an exclusive pathway designed by AIC Campus to ensure students receive the best educational opportunities in Europe as well as in the United States of America with a degree assurance.
Students can complete 2-years of their course work at one of the top European Universities, respectively Belarusian National Technical University (BNTU) and/or Grodno State University Yanka Kupala (YKSUG) and transfer to one of the two American State Universities respectively California State University - Sacramento (CSUS) or University of Wisconsin – Parkside (UWP) to complete remaining 2- years of study with an exclusive pool of major areas.
Welcome to the 100% degree assured American university transfer program leading to top US universities.
Yanka Kupala State University of Grodno (YK SUG), Republic of Belarus - California State University – Sacramento (CSUS), United States of America
Sri Lankan students now have the privilege of studying at two state-of-the-art Universities in Eastern Europe and United States of America (USA) by joining the most affordable California State University - Sacramento (CSUS) American Transfer Program. Students can study the first 2-years of the degree at the state-of-the-art Belarusian National Technical University (BNTU), Republic of Belarus, in the capital of Minsk. Students study a combination of major specific and general education subjects and upon the completion of the first two years at BNTU, students then, transfer to California State University - Sacramento (CSUS) to study further 2-years and obtain an BA, BS degree in the chosen major area of specialization.
Popular Majors at CSUS
• Civil Engineering
• Computer Engineering
• Computer Science
• Construction Management
• Electrical and Electronic Engineering
• Mechanical Engineering
• Business Administration
• Biological Sciences
• Mathematics and Statistics
• Physics and Astronomy
• Communication Studies
• Humanities and Religious Studies
• Liberal Studies
Benefits of choosing the State to States Transfer Program
• Assured Credit Transfer to the US partner University to continue and complete the degree in their chosen field of study.
• First two years of study in the Republic of Belarus with a Phd qualified panel of lectures with industry experience.
• Less restrictions in securing a US student visa than Sri Lanka.
• In case of a US student visa refusal, students can complete their entire education in the Republic of Belarus at the corresponding University in their chosen major area of study.
• A comparatively guaranteed cost saver, where a student can save over 60% of the cost of studying in the USA for four years by completing the first two years in the Republic of Belarus.
• Eligibility to work 20 hours per week in Campus during studies in USA.
• Guaranteed one-year work permit in USA upon completion of studies and two-year work permit for students who choose a STEM (Science, Technology engineering and Mathematics discipline.
• Experience the infrastructure, people, lifestyle, leisure, cuisine, education of both the Republic of Belarus and Unites States of America.
About State University of Grodno Yanka Kupala (YK SUG)Established in 1940, State University of Grodno Yanka Kupala (YKSUG) is a non-profit public higher education institution located in the urban setting of the small city of Grodno (population range of 250,000-499,999 inhabitants), Grodno Region. State University of Grodno Yanka Kupala (YKSUG) offers courses and programs leading to officially recognized higher education degrees such as bachelor degrees, master degrees, and doctorate degrees in several areas of study. This 78 years old higher- education institution has a selective admission policy based on entrance examinations. International applicants are eligible to apply for enrolment.
About California State University – Sacramento (CSUS)California State University, Sacramento (CSUS), also known as Sac State, is located on a beautiful 300- acre campus nestled just outside of California's capital. Sacramento State is a vibrant metropolitan university that is among the largest campuses in the California State University system. We enroll a multicultural student body of 30,000, and graduate about 6,000 students each year. Despite our size, quality teaching in small classes remains a top priority. Students enjoy personalized attention from their professors, as well as extensive research and internship opportunities in Sacramento, the heart of California government. The university offers 151 different Bachelor's degrees, 69 Master's degrees, 28 types of teaching credentials and Doctoral Degrees.
Why Study at California State University – Sacramento?
• As California's capital campus, Sacramento State shapes both the political and economic landscape of the region.
• Sac State is home to top colleges, programs and people who set standards for excellence in the region and the nation.
• Service is at the core of Sac State's identity, and the University is a regional leader in community engagement.
• Sac State prepares students for successful careers beyond the classroom, with unique opportunities in politics, business, health, science, the arts, and more.
• Outstanding, Affordable and Comprehensive University just a few miles from California’s Capital.